TinkerTool System 6.5 macOS | File size: 25 MB
TinkerTool System 5 is a collection of system utility features helping you in performing advanced administration tasks on Apple Macintosh computers. The application makes use of a self-adapting user interface which automatically adjusts to the computer model and to the version of OS X you are running. All options available in the current situation are accessible via "panes", very similar to the techniques you already know from the System Preferences application. The features are controlled via a single window which allows you to use the application as a general toolbox and First Aid assistant.
- built-in maintenance features of OS X, usually not visible on the graphical user interface,
- extended file operations, not available in the OS X Finder,
- the possibility to access advanced system settings which are not visible in System Preferences,
- genuine and unique features of TinkerTool System, designed to resolve typical real-world problems of administrators and to fix the effects of certain defects ("bugs") in the operating system,
- an emergency tool to troubleshoot and repair OS X in cases where the graphical user interface is no longer starting correctly or the user account of the system administrator has been damaged,
- features to protect your privacy, e.g. by reviewing and editing the list of Internet cookies stored for your user account,
- functions to collect advanced information about the hardware, operating system, and applications.
Together with its sister program TinkerTool which is available at no charge, TinkerTool System is a perfect substitute for the following types of system utilities:
- Finder enhancers,
- Cache and font cache cleaners,
- Tools to access hidden preference settings,
- Applications to make objects invisible in the Finder,
- Internet browser privacy protection tools,
- Cookie managers for Safari,
- Tools to remove international language support files,
- Log file browsers,
- Application uninstallers,
- Single User Mode troubleshooting tools,
- Spell-checker dictionary editors,
and many others.
• Added new feature to perform security checks on all executable bundles, not only on applications and software disk images. • Added new security analysis indicator that confirms whether executable software has a trusted code signature, in addition to the existing indicator confirming that an application was not modified after the last time it was sealed. • The updated security analysis also corrects possible misunderstandings of check results that arise from the handling of ad-hoc signatures and contradicting signatures within executable files containing code for multiple CPU architectures. (macOS third-party code signing vulnerability caused by poor Apple documentation, found by Josh Pitts, Okta, Inc.) • The startup job database was updated for inconsistencies introduced by macOS 10.13.4 and later. • The application was unlocked to launch compatible panes on beta versions of future operating systems.
Requirements: OS X 10.12 or later
Download From Filefloater
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare