Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 76.08 MB
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise - Keep viruses out of your Windows operating systems. Antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention technologies to stop and remove malicious software.
Real-time antivirus scanning
Ensure all of your systems, including remote locations, are protected from threats.
Defend against threats that target Microsoft applications
Guard against buffer-overflow exploits that target vulnerabilities in Microsoft applications.
Increase security confidence
Defend your desktops, laptops, and file servers against disruptions. Malware and hackers cannot disable McAfee VirusScan
Gain centralized security management
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator deploys policies, manages security alerts, and reviews automated reports.
Safeguard email programs
Detect and clean viruses in Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes, including HTML text and attachments.
Get high-performance security
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise scans faster, uses less memory, requires fewer CPU cycles, and protects better than any other anti-malware product.
Lessen damage from outbreaks
Limit the risk and impact of a virus outbreak. Close ports, monitor applications and email engines, and block files and directories-even before .DAT files are issued.
Updated platform, environment, or operating system support:
- This release extends support to additional platforms, environments, or operating systems:
• Microsoft Windows 10, version 1903
• Microsoft Windows Server 2019, version 1903
This release resolves known issues:
• Access Protection rules no longer block the printing of files that contain missing fonts
• Systems no longer crash when the third-party driver Ivanti Personalisation module starts.
• This release resolves a non-paged pool memory leak.
• A blue screen no longer occurs on Citrix XenApp 7.15 servers running Windows Server 2016.
• This release resolves a memory leak with mfeavfk.sys.
• VirusScan Enterprise event parsing now succeeds when the AutoID of the McAfee ePO server EPOEvents table has exceeded the integer size.
• The temporary service mfehidin_svc is now automatically removed from the system following the installation of VirusScan Enterprise.
These are minimum system requirements. Actual requirements will vary depending on the nature of your environment. 64-bit operating system support is available for some technologies.
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 for Embedded Systems
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 Professional for Embedded Systems
- Windows 7 Ultimate for Embedded Systems
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista Business for Embedded Systems
- Windows Vista Ultimate for Embedded Systems
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Windows XP Professional for Embedded Systems 32-bit
- Windows XP Tablet PC Edition SP2
- Windows Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS)
- Windows Server 2012 Release 2 (R2)
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- Windows Embedded Point of Service 1.1 SP3
- Windows Embedded Point of Service Ready 2009
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 SP2: Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Foundation, Web, HPC
- Windows Small Business Server 2008 SP2
- Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 SP2
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 SP2
- Citrix Xen Guest
- Citrix XenApp 5.0, 5.6, 6.0, 6.5, 7.5, 7.6
Download From Filefloater
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare